GardenSong Memory Care
Deep connections with each resident establish our trusted care partnership…
A smile, a hug, an extended hand, a compassionate conversation, and reassuring cueing. Connection is at the heart of our care. No matter where their path may lead within our secure neighborhood, our residents always safely return to familiar friends.
GardenSong Memory Care Features:
- Secure Neighborhood
- Large, comfortable social spaces
- Spacious Dining room, with breakfast bar and natural light
- Beautifully landscaped secure outdoor engagement area with luscious perennial garden and shaded portico adjacent to dining room
- Private Studio apartments with large closets and private bathrooms
- Each studio features thermostat-controlled heat and air conditioning, and at least two windows, with limited opening
- Spa Room with walk-in tub
- 24/7 Emergency Call system
GardenSong provides a secure and comfortable home for eighteen Residents living with cognitive decline or higher acuity needs. Their daily journey offers them freedom to travel within this secure neighborhood. After rising at their own pace, Residents may opt to be escorted or arrive on their own at the dining room’s friendly breakfast bar, then on to the welcoming living room that is usually hosting a community of familiar friends ready for a word game, a conversation with a neighbor, or exercise. When a quieter space is desired there’s a lovely nook across from the staff hub. Our Residents and families appreciate that GardenSong’s neighborhood and garden are designed with circular patterns for safe wandering and exploration, while remaining in earshot of a caring staff member.
From the first crocuses in early spring to the last Montauk daisies in late fall, GardenSong’s garden space offers a delightful place to safely “while away the hours.” We’re outside every chance we get to enjoy musical events, exercise classes, afternoon gatherings, quiet chats, summertime meals, and private walks.